By commissioning me, you automatically agree to my terms of service.
- The artist has the right to refuse a commission inquiry for any reason
- Commission inquiries and communication over e-mail only.
- The client and the artist communicate in a respectful and professional manner. Disrespectful behaviour leads to the cancelation of the commission.
PRICING & PAYMENT
- The customer receives an individual quote they agree to pay
- Payment is due upfront via PayPal Invoice (PayPal fee is included in the quote) or Stripe (5% discount)
- Quote & payment are issued in EURO €
- The client receives a WIP (Work in progress image) at each major stage of the drawing.
- Additional WIP can be requested by the client beforehand
- Revisions must be asked for within 48 hours of receiving a WIP
- Max. 3 free revisions in total, unless the artist is at fault
- Every additional revision costs between 5 – 15 €, depending on the amount of work
- Refunds are dependent on the current state of the artwork.
- Sketch stage: 80 %
- Lineart stage: 40 %
- Colour stage: 10 %
- Full refund, if the artist cancels the commission for a reason unrelated to the client
COPYRIGHT & USAGE
- The copyright of the artwork remains with the artist. The client receives usage rights.
- The artist may use the artwork for promotion/portfolio/advertisement and upload the image to his social media and galleries
- The artist may create prints or stickers of the design, if the client has agreed beforehand
- The client may upload the image to their social media, galleries and other websites
- The client may use the image as a profile picture/icon or wallpaper
- The client may print the image for personal use
- Any other usage must be discussed beforehand
- Claiming the artwork as their own/Removing the artist credits falls under copyright infringement
- Commercial use has to be discussed upfront and is only permitted after a commercial fee has been paid